Pages

Followers

Translate This Blog

Wednesday 18 May 2016

Challenge #309 Anything goes

Good Morning everyone Ginny  here, welcome to a new I ♥ ProMarkers challenge.  Thanks to everyone who took part in last weeks challenge, we really enjoy looking at all your lovely projects.

The winner of last week's challenge is
 10. Sasha   




Well done Sasha , please contact us, (email on sidebar) so she can send arrange your prize, and please be sure to take your Winners badge from the sidebar.
Our Top 3 from last week's challenge are
Well done all of you, please be sure to take your Top 3 badges from the sidebar too.
Now onto this week's challenge
                
This week’s theme is Anything goes
Our sponsor is  IKEsART digis

How you interpret this is completely up to you, as long as you make sure you follow the theme and you MUST use either ProMarkers, FlexMarkers, AquaMarkers or Trias on your work, if not you entry will be deleted.
Here’s what the Design Team did for this one.




DORA Using  Lust 2

GINNY Using   Gene + Fred  





LIZZIE Using Angel Sitting


LYN Using  Blue Tit Rowan 





 


If you would like to see more of the DT’s work, please click on their names to be taken to their blogs. If you have word verification turn on, we're very sorry but we won’t be able to leave you comments, but your card WILL still be entered into the prize draw.
So, over to you. Have fun.

Thanks.
I♥Promarkers Design Team


   


THANK YOU

4 comments:

  1. Great projects from the DT. Thank you for having me as GDT this month, I've thoroughly enjoyed it.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoWza !!!! I am totally blown away by the gorgeous DT creations :-D It is always a joy to see my images in glorious colour and your Team have done awesome work :-D
    Thank you very much for having me as a Sponsor :-D
    I will pop back again later to leave some love for Shona when she posts :-)

    Hugz

    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous DT inspiration. Thanks for another great challenge xx

    ReplyDelete